How to make you very own aluminum-free natural, toxic free, cheap and homemade deodorant!
It’s very quickly and easily to make and here you go.
All you need is:
– 130 – 150 ml water
– 3 tsp coconut oil (antibacterial)
– 2 tsp natron (kills bacteria on contact, natural deodorant)
– 2 tsp cornstarch (prevents wetness by absorbing on contact)
– 8-10 drops essential oils – Choice of Scents (prefer lavender )
– Empty deodorant container
– (optional: some vitamin e drops and 1-2 drops of tee tree oil [antibacterial and antifungal]) All you have to do: heat up the coconut oil with natron and cornstarch in a boil and add some drops of essential oils in an empty deodorant container.
Note that everyone’s body is different. So, if this recipe does not work for you, try another recipe. But remember that it will take time till your body detoxifies. There are already about a million other homemade deodorant recipes out there. Feel free to add a dash of natron or cornstarch if you prefer, or change the essential oils to work best with your skin and nose.